PlayStation Hits is a new selection of bargain-priced PS4 titles, Sony today confirmed.
Available from 18 July, “the range includes some of the best games for PS4, all available to buy for just AUD $24.95 on PlayStation Store and in select retailers,” Sony said.
Over 20 titles are included as part of the promotion, as follows:
- inFAMOUS Second Son
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- The Last of Us Remastered
- LittleBigPlanet 3
- Ratchet & Clank
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Need For Speed
- Need For Speed Rivals
- EA Sports UFC 2
- Yakuza Zero
- Earth Defense 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair
- Project CARS
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
- Rayman Legends
- Mortal Kombat X
- Batman Arkham Knight
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Street Fighter V
What from the above do you have your eye on?
We’ll remind you of the launch of PlayStation Hits closer to 18 July.