The PlayStation Store’s 12 Days of Christmas Sale is about to come to an end, but Sony has kept the ball rolling by launching the massive January Sale a little early.
In total, 716 games, add-ons and movies are discounted across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita. In good news for current-gen players, an impressive 466 of those games and add-ons are on PlayStation 4. Most sale prices are available to all consumers, but a small selection have an increased discount with PlayStation Plus.
Here are our other top picks:
- Fifa 17 ($48)
- Titanfall 2 ($48)
- CoD: Infinite Warfare + Modern Warfare Remastered ($85)
- No Man’s Sky ($40, $34 with PS Plus)
- Ratchet & Clank ($25, $20 with PS Plus)
- Bloodborne ($25)
- The Witcher 3: GOTY Edition ($40 – or Expansion Pass for $18)
- PES 2017 ($40, $31 with PS Plus)
- Mad Max ($18)
- Batman: Return to Arkham ($40, $33 with PS Plus)
- Doom ($25)
- PS2 GTA Trilogy ($27)
- Rockstar PS2 games ($11 each)
- Batman: The Telltale Series Season Pass ($18)
- Hitman: The Complete First Season ($40)
- Star Wars Classics Bundle ($23 – or $7.50 each)
- GTA V ($48)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider ($40)
- Destiny: The Collection ($45)
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection ($26)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($40, $31 with PS Plus)
- + plenty more
The sale runs on the PlayStation Store from today until January 7, 2017.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.