The Australian Game Developer Awards (AGDA) 2020 were held last night, and we’ve a list of local big winners below.
- Studio of the Year: League of Geeks
- Game of the Year: Moving Out (SMG Studio)
- Best Art: Necrobarista (Route 59)
- Best Gameplay: Boomerang Fu (Cranky Watermelon)
- Best Narrative: UNDER A STAR CALLED SUN (Cécile Richard)
- Best Sound: Audioplay: Alien Strike (Audioplay)
- Best Music: RITE (Pond Games)
- Best AR/VR: Shooty Skies Overdrive (Mighty Games Group)
- Best Serious Game: Kana Quest (Not Dead Design)
- Best Mobile Game: Crossy Road Castle (Hipster Whale)
- Best Ongoing Game (Game as a Service): World of Tanks (Wargaming Sydney)
- Best Emerging Game: RITE (Pond Games)
- The Rising Stars Award: Meredith Hall & Jarrod Farquhar-Nicol
- The Game Connect Award: Ella Macintyre
- The Adam Lancman Award: Dr Jane Turner
Congratulations to the winners (and if you’d like, you can see all ADGA 2020 finalists here).
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.