Void Bastards and Untitled Goose Game walk away big winners.
The Australian Game Developer Awards (AGDA) 2019 took place last week as part of Melbourne International Games Week. The national awards program, as managed by the Game Developer Association of Australia (GDAA), awarded the following honours:
Australian Game Developer Awards 2019 winners
- Best Art: Void Bastards by Blu Manchu Games
- Best Serious Game: Bleached Az by Chaos Theory Games
- Best Narrative: The Black Widow by Flux
- Best Gameplay: JumpGrid by Ian MacLarty
- Best AR/VR: Paper Fire Rookie by Ultimerse
- Best Sound Design: Untitled Goose Game by House House
- APRA AMCOS Award for Best Music: Frog Detective: The Haunted Island by Worm Club
- Industry Champion: Ally McLean
- Lighting The Way: Rae Johnston
- Adam Lanceman Award: Liam Routt
- Game of the Year: Untitled Goose Game by House House
- Studio of the Year: Mighty Kingdom
Congratulations to this year’s winners.