XCOM Chimera Squad is available now and new cheats will help you progress through tricky parts. Best yet, enabling cheats doesn’t impact your ability to earn Steam Achievements as you go.
Enable XCOM Chimera Squad cheats via console commands
To be able to use the cheats, you’ll first have to access console commands. Here’s how to do so:
- Right-click XCOM Chimera Squad in Steam, and select Manage > Browse local files
- In Windows Explorer, Open Binaries, then Win64
- Right-click and select Create shortcut
- Right-click the new shortcut and select Properties
- Add -allowconsole at the end of the Target text field
- Click Apply
How to use XCOM Chimera Squad cheats
Once the console commands are enabled, open XCOM Chimera Squad. Once in-game, hit the ~ (tilde) key to enter cheats.
Cheats are as follows:
- skipai: Skip enemy turns
- killallais: Kill all AI on map (including civilians)
- ghost: Ghost Mode
- god: God mode
- givexp [character]: Give 500 experience to [character]
- giveresource credits 100: Give 100 Credits
- giveresource elerium 200: Give 200 Elerium
- giveresource intel 1500: Give 1500 Intel
- giveitem medikit 10: Give 10 medikits
- giveitem venomrounds 20: Give 20 Venom Rounds
- scopesgiveitem aimupgrade_sup 10: Give 10 Superior
- giveitem clipsizeupgrade_sup 10: Give 10 Superior Expanded Magazines
- giveitem missdamageupgrade_sup 10: Give 10 Superior Stocks
XCOM Chimera Squad is available now on Windows PC via Steam.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.