Pokemon Go has today added Remote Raid Passes in an effort to help players remain at home while Raiding. This guide details what the passes are and how they’re used.
How to get Pokemon Go Remote Raid Passes
The passes aren’t free — they’re obtained in the in-game Shop for the following prices:
- 1 Remote Raid Pass: 100 Coins
- 3 Remote Raid Passes: 250 Coins
At the moment, it’s been said that those about Level 40 should have access, though my Level 36 character does already.
How to use Pokemon Go Remote Raid Passes
With some Remote Raid Passes in hand, you’re able to enter Raids located in the Nearby screen. Here’s how to find and enter Raids with a Remote Raid Pass:
- Click on the Nearby menu in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Navigate to the Raid tab along the top of the new menu.
- Click View on the Raid you wish to inspect and enter.
- Use a Remote Raid Pass and play a Raid as normal from then on in.
Easy as pie. Enjoy!
Pokemon Go is available now on iOS and Android devices.