Your regular handgun’s alright in Resident Evil 7, but don’t you want an even better one?
You can grab an M19 handgun as soon as you gain access to the Baker’s Yard — that’s the open area with Zoe’s trailer.
What you’ll want to do is head into Zoe’s trailer and grab the Broken handgun from Zoe’s bed. Then, exit the trailer and head between the two sets of stairs leading to the main house. There’s a bit of boarding you can pull free, and inside that is a box with a Repair kit. Combine the two items and away you go!
Update: We’ve since discovered that a second Repair Kit can be obtained by finding Treasure Photos and their corresponding Treasures. You can then upgrade both the Broken Handgun and the Broken Shotgun.
If you prefer a video, look no further:
Keep it locked to Stevivor for more Resident Evil 7 hints, tips and tricks.
Resident Evil 7 guides: The definitive list
- Resident Evil 7: All file locations
- Resident Evil 7: All 20 Mr. Everywhere locations
- Resident Evil 7: All 18 Antique Coin locations
- Resident Evil 7: All Treasure Photos and Treasure locations
- Resident Evil 7: All end game unlocks
- Resident Evil 7: All franchise easter eggs
- Resident Evil 7: Hidden puzzle and Stabilizer guide
- Resident Evil 7: M21 shotgun guide
- Resident Evil 7: M19 handgun guide
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.