Resident Evil 7‘s full of puzzles and collectible items, and Stevivor’s here to help you out as you play.
Today, we’re showing off a secret puzzle nestled within the Bakers’ yard.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll first need to progress far enough into the story to obtain the Snake Key. That’ll take you into Jacob’s room, and the attic above it.
To the right of the attic’s entrance are two toy items: the Toy Shotgun and the Toy Axe. It’s the axe that’s important for this puzzle.
Once you’ve obtained the Toy Axe, head outside into the yard. In a corner of the open area is another shadow puzzle hidden in the bush. You’ll need to use the Toy Axe with the projector to insert the number 7 in the five digit code. That’ll net you a Stabilizer, used to reduce Ethan’s reload time.
We’ve a video here if you’d to see things with your own eyes:
Stay tuned to Stevivor for more help with files, Antique Coins, Mr. Everywheres and more.
Resident Evil 7 guides: The definitive list
- Resident Evil 7: All file locations
- Resident Evil 7: All 20 Mr. Everywhere locations
- Resident Evil 7: All 18 Antique Coin locations
- Resident Evil 7: All Treasure Photos and Treasure locations
- Resident Evil 7: All end game unlocks
- Resident Evil 7: All franchise easter eggs
- Resident Evil 7: Hidden puzzle and Stabilizer guide
- Resident Evil 7: M21 shotgun guide
- Resident Evil 7: M19 handgun guide
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.