Alongside instructions on how to redeem.
NBA 2K22 Locker Codes are now available to players, offering up freebies inside modes like MyTeam and MyCareer. Not only do we have some codes here for you to use, we have instructions on how to redeem them as well.
How to redeem NBA 2K Locker Codes
First, how to redeem. It’s a bit different this year — you’ll need to head to the MyTeam Community Hub. To do so:
- Enter MyTeam, then ensure you’re on the Home tab
- Find MyTeam Community Hub on this page and enter it
- Then find Locker Code on this page and enter it to start the redemption process
Got that? Good — then it’s time to redeem!
Current NBA 2K22 Locker Codes (September 2021)
2KDAY-IN-MYTEAM: Diamond +4 Driving Dunk Card, Diamond Shoe, Free Agent Lebron, Free Agent Russell Westbrook and Free Agent Zach Lavine(expired 12 September) HAPPY-NEXTGEN-2KDAY-22: 3 Banners, 30 minutes 2XP Coin, New Player Indicator, New Perfect Green Release Animation(expired 15 September) WELCOME-TO-MYTEAM-CALL-TO-BALL: Deluxe Colossal Pack, 5 Gold Shoe Boosts, 5 Gold Shoe Bases, or a Draft Ticket(expired 18 September) GET-READY-FOR-PRIMETIME: Jordan & Adidas Shoe Packs, Badge Pack, Gold Shoe Boost Pack or Token(expired 22 September)
- DOUBLEXP-BANNERS-ANDMORE: 3 Banners, 30 minute 2XP Coin, New Player Indicator, New Perfect Green Release Animation (expires 22 September)
- FLASH-PACKS-IN-MYTEAM-2K22: Flash Pack, Gold New Balance Kawhi Shoe Base Pack, Gold Adidas D-Rose 11 Shoe Base Pack or 2 Tokens (expires 25 September)
- 2K22-PLAYER-INDICATOR: Player indicator (expires 25 September)
- PRIMETIME-PACKS-IN-MYTEAM: Primetime Pack, Nike Gold Shoe Base, Badge Pack, 3 Shoe Boosts, or 1 Token (expires 29 September)
NBA 2K22 is currently available on Windows PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, PS4, PS5 and Switch.
10 September 2021
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.