We've got the answer!
MINOR SPOILER WARNING: There are some very minor spoilers below about Guardians of the Galaxy. While we detail nothing about the story, chapter names are provided.
Guardians of the Galaxy is out now and players are keen to jump into the single-player narrative comic book beat ’em up. If you’re about to grab a pair of blasters, you might be curious as to how many chapters the game has, as well as how long it is. Thankfully, we’ve got answers for you!
All up, Guardians has 17 chapters that take place over approximately 15-20 hours of gameplay. If you’d like to find out the names of each of it’s chapters, they’re below.
Guardians of the Galaxy chapter names
- Chapter 1: A Risky Gamble
- Chapter 2: Busted
- Chapter 3: The Cost of Freedom
- Chapter 4: The Monster Queen
- Chapter 5: Due or Die
- Chapter 6: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- Chapter 7: Canine Confusion
- Chapter 8: The Matriarch
- Chapter 9: Desperate Times
- Chapter 10: Test of Faith
- Chapter 11: Mind Over Matter
- Chapter 12: Knowhere To Run
- Chapter 13: Against All Odds
- Chapter 14: Into The Fire
- Chapter 15: Broken Promises
- Chapter 16: Magus
Just another friendly warning that at the moment, you can’t revisit chapters to get collectibles — they must all be grabbed in your first run if you’re after those Achievements and Trophies.
26 October 2021
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.