The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are now available within Injustice 2, provided you own the game’s “Fighter Pack 3” DLC or Season Pass. That said, many gamers that own the content aren’t finding the characters in their rosters. Here’s how to fix that.
Follow these easy steps to start playing as the heroes in a half shell.
- To to the Xbox home screen and navigate to the Injustice 2 icon (you may have to do this within the My Games & Apps section).
- Hit the Options button, then select “Manage Game”
- Scroll to “Ready to Install” — the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles” DLC can be installed from here.
- Quit out of Injustice 2 and head to the PS4 home screen. Then navigate to the Injustice 2 icon.
- Scroll down to find related items and select “My Addons”
- The TMNT DLC should be accessible — and downloadable — from there.
The “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” DLC will be purchasable next week. Check the character out in action while you wait.
Injustice 2 is out now on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4. The TMNT are available across all three platforms.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.