Crafting in Fallout 4 is a huge amount of fun, but finding all the right items can be difficult. Thankfully we have the kindness of strangers to rely upon, and no not the Welcome Stranger, we’re talking about Redditor ryz.
This champion of humans has gone and created a spreadsheet that lists every single crafting item in Fallout 4 and which junk you’ll be able to find them in. While the nifty tag to find functionality helps a lot, it doesn’t tell you which crafting item you’re grabbing. If you’ve tagged a bunch, it gets hard to keep track of.
Now with ryz’s spreadsheet you’ll be able to know exactly what you need to grab to craft that next awesome weapon mod. The spreadsheet is available as a Google Doc.
Fallout 4 is available now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
More Fallout 4 guides:
- Interactive collectibles map
- All Bobblehead locations and associated perks guide
- Aliens have (crash) landed in Fallout 4: How to get the Alien Blaster
- Where to get Power Armor (and how to use it!)
- Get Power Armor and a Fat Man within the game’s first hour
- Use this infinite caps glitch before its patched
- Settlement crafting explained
- Crafting material common locations guide
- Cosplay as Han Solo and the Silver Shroud
- Get a room and make friends in Vault 81
- How to find Vault 75 (and get one more Bobblehead!)
- Here are a bunch of cheat codes for Windows PC!
- Turn off the frame rate cap on Windows PC using an Nvidia card
- Can’t find Dogmeat in Sanctuary? Build him a home!
- Here are the 924 names Codsworth can call you
- Here are all the default male and female main character faces