Journey to the Savage Planet is out now and offers two players the chance to explore in co-op. This guide will detail how co-op works within the game.
First, Journey to the Savage Planet does not feature cross-play, but you can join up with friends on the same platform. Second, both players will been to have a full version of the game before attempting to play co-op.
As with most games with a co-op feature, the host player is the one who greatly benefits from the functionality; the second co-op player joining a host session will not retain progress or collected materials.
How to play Journey to the Savage Planet in co-op
- The host player should select Cooperative from the game’s main menu
- On Xbox One and PS4, use the console’s menu system to search for the gamertag of the friend you wish to play with, then invite them to join on you.
- On PC using the Epic Games launcher, you’ll need to be existing friends to search and request to join.
Journey to the Savage Planet co-op Achievments and Trophies
The following Achievements and Trophies can be collected by both players during co-op:
- What Would You Two Maniacs Like to Do First?: Start a co-op game
- A Little Help, Please: Revive a co-op partner
- Don’t Cross the Streams: Slap your co-op partner
- We came, We Saw, We Kicked Its Ass: Defeat the Cragclaw in co-op
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.