We’ve had a good run with our #TuesdaysWithPhil posts, each focusing on a specific part of Xbox or Windows 10 functionality with Head of Xbox, Phil Spencer.
To send off the series of articles, we’d thought we’d gather them all for easy reading. Without further adieu:
- Project Scorpio: This is how Xbox’s Phil Spencer describes a teraflop
- Phil Spencer on Project Scorpio backwards compatibility: No “technical wizardry” required
- Xbox Play Anywhere: Xbox’s Phil Spencer says new Surface Books will have no trouble running cross-platform games
- Xbox’s Phil Spencer: VR will come to Project Scorpio when it doesn’t feel like “demos and experiments”
- Xbox’s Phil Spencer on Alan Wake 2: Remedy “has to want to make the game”
- Xbox’s Phil Spencer: Licensing arrangements mean Xbox Fitness can’t be made available offline
- Xbox’s Phil Spencer: Xbox Play Anywhere’s drawcard is cross-platform play with friends, no cross-saves
- Xbox’s Phil Spencer: Expect cross-collaboration between Microsoft Games Studios developers
- Destiny: Phil Spencer can’t jump, just like the rest of us
- Xbox: Phil Spencer on the brand before and after his leadership
Thanks for your time, Phil — it’s been fun!