What could possibly challenge you, after Oryx?
Our next Stevivor Game of the Year (GOTY) 2017 award isn’t for a game made this year, but a game that continued on in it. That’s right, today’s category is Best Ongoing title.
Stevivor staffers voted for Bungie’s Destiny in what’s proved to be a bittersweet win, really. Near the end of its proper support window, Destiny was kicking goals, offering up challenging new Raids and events like Age of Triumph. Destiny 2? Yeah, not so much — we’re already sick of tokens and the Eververse.
Stevivor GOTY Awards 2017
- Best Multiplayer: PUBG & Jackbox Party Pack 4
- Racing/Sports: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Strategy: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
- RPG: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Action/Adventure: Assassin’s Creed: Origins
- VR/AR: Superhot VR & Resident Evil 7
- Mobile: Monument Valley 2
- Switch: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild & Super Mario Odyssey
- PS4: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- Xbox One: Cuphead
- PC: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- Indie: Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Ongoing: Destiny
- Best Direction:
- Game of the Year: