Let's get it on...
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is out now, and Reddit has delivered the goods, offering a list of NPCs that you can romance in-game.
According to Reddit, there are many more female romance options that female romance options. That said, there may be some people missing from this list; we’ll add them as we find more ourselves. In the meantime, thanks Reddit!
- Alikibiades: His unique character can be romanced during Chapter 4 in the Odyssey quest (“Oil and Love”).
- Kosta the Blacksmith: This romance is available through a side quest in Lokris (“Family Values”).
- Lykadon: This is available through a side quest in Phokis.
- Mikkos: This one’s available throughout a side quest path involving Mikkos.
- Thaletas: This is through a side quest found on Mykonos.
- Odessa: This is one of the first romances you can engage in. You’ll get this through a side quest chain in Megaris.
- Aikaterine: This is obtainable in Chapter 8 of the main quest line (“Public Opinion”).
- Auxesia: This is through a side quest in Phokis (“Age is Just a Number”).
- Daphnae: This is also in Phokis — there’s a quest chain involving the character.
- Diona: This is in a side quest in Kythera (“I, Diona”).
- Eritha: This is also through the Kythera quest line (“I, Diona”). Saucy.
- Kyra: This is obtainable through a side quest on Mykonos. This was the romance many saw through E3 2018 coverage (see the image above).
- Roxana: This is through a character side quest involving Drakios.
- Xenia: This is obtainable through a side quest chain in the Pirate Islands.
- Zopheras: This is obtainable though a side quest chain in Lakonia (“Not My Mother’s Daughter”).
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey is available on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4 from 5 October. Check out our other guides below.
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey guides
- Tips and tricks before you play
- Should you choose Kassandra or Alexios
- How romancing works
- Romance guide: Who you can get it on with
- Combat tips to get you started
- Legendary Lieutenants guide