A savings of around 20% if you planned on buying all its pieces of content.
The WWE 2K19 Season Pass has recently been detailed by 2K Games.
The Season Pass will include the following content, though each piece of DLC can be purchased separately:
- Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
- Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product;
- The Accelerator will be available for $7.55 AUS, $7.95 NZ.
- MyPlayer KickStart
- Players will gain access to unlock and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes made available at launch as part of the game’s MyCareer mode;
- Players can also unlock all clothing made available at launch that provides attribute boosts in MyCareer;
- MyPlayer KickStart will be available for $14.95 AUS, $15.95 NZ.
- New Moves Pack
- Explore more than 50 in-game moves, including the Atomic Drop into Double Leg Combo (made popular by WWE Superstar Jeff Hardy); the Exploder vs. Opponent on the Apron (made popular by NXT Superstar Tyler Bate); the Slingshot X-Factor (made popular by 205 Live Superstar Mustafa Ali); and the Assisted Twist of Fate, Avalanche Splash & Side Effect Combo and the Senton & Leg Drop Combo (made popular by WWE Superstars Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt);
- The New Moves Pack will be available for $5.95 AUS, $6.45 NZ.
- Rising Stars Pack
- Playable WWE, NXT and 205 Live Superstars: Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Lacey Evans, Lio Rush, Maria Kanellis, Mike Kanellis and Ricochet;
- The Rising Stars Pack will be available for $14.95 AUS, $15.95 NZ.
- Titans Pack
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Bobby Lashley, EC3 and War Raiders (Rowe and Hanson);
- The Titans Pack will be available for $14.95 AUS, $15.95 NZ.
The Season Pass is priced at $44.95 AUD (a savings of 20+% compared to buying the content individually):
“WWE 2K19’s downloadable content will offer many popular playable WWE, NXT and 205 Live Superstars, as well as our largest offering of new moves to date,” said Greg Thomas, President at Visual Concepts.
“This content is a must-have and great value for any WWE 2K fan, and it serves as a solid complement to this year’s extensive roster, feature set offerings and overall gameplay experience.”
WWE 2K19 heads to Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4 on 9 October.