It seems pretty neat!
We Are OFK will head to PS4 and PS5 alongside its previously announced PC iteration, developer Team OFK today confirmed.
In addition to news of a PlayStation release, We Are OFK‘s full cast was also announced.
Here’s who you can expect in the five-episode series that chronicles the creation of the band:
- Ally Maki (Toy Story 4, Dear White People)
- Syhaya Aviel (Vinyl, The Circle)
- Fiona Rene (ABC’s Stumptown, I Know What You Did Last Summer)
- Teddy Dief (We Are OFK creative director)
- Deedee Magno Hall (Steven Universe)
- Greg Chun (Squid Game, Judgement series)
- Erika Ishii (Apex Legends, Deathloop)
- Yuri Lowenthal (Marvel’s Spider-Man, Bugsnax)
- Sara Amini (Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, The Twilight Zone)
- Kimberly D Brooks (Psychonauts 2)
- Kaiji Tang (Yakuza: Like a Dragon)
- Miguel Caballero (Killer 7)
- Krizia Bajos (Far Cry 6, Gotham Knights)
“The first glimmer of We Are OFK came from my weird mashup of past careers… vocalist, filmmaker, RPG designer.” said Teddy Dief. “But that mixture didn’t explode in my face thanks to actual pros from TV, pop music, and games, who shaped what it became – a rare, glittery cross-industry team! I’m wildly grateful, to the cast for letting me perform and sing with them, and to the band for letting us tell their story.”
The five-episode title will feature an interactive music video in each installment, and also includes “emotional texting, thirst texting, meme texting, emoji spamming” and more.
Check out trailers below. You can also get a taste of what to expect, musically, via Spotify.
Expect We Are OFK from 2022 on PS4, PS5 and Windows PC.
18 August 2022
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.