Who's a bad goose?
Update: An Xbox Achievements list at TrueAchievements (thanks, Omer) comes with the suggestion the game will be available on console from 17 December.
Original story: Newly released Untitled Goose Game PS4 Trophies suggest a release on the platform will be coming soon, presumably alongside an Xbox One release.
Exophase has published a list of Trophies, as follows (and yes, there’s a Platinum). Spoilers follow, obviously.
- A Secret Prize: Earn every other trophy
- The Garden: Complete the garden to-do list
- The High Street: Complete the high street to-do list
- The Back Gardens: Complete the back gardens to-do list
- The Pub: Complete the pub to-do list
- Thank you for playing our videogame: Finish the game
- Nasty: Lock the groundskeeper out of the garden
- Yummy: Cabbage picnic
- Ghastly: Trip the boy in the puddle
- Noisy: Make the shop scales go ding
- Unlucky: Open an umbrella inside the TV shop
- Devious: Make someone from outside the high street buy back their own stuff
- Beautiful: Collect the five flowers
- Dreadful: Trap the boy in the garage
- Careful: Catch an object as it’s thrown over the fence
- Intrepid: Get thrown over the fence
- Pretty: Dress up the bust with things from outside the back gardens
- Nimble: Score a goal
- Lovely: Sail the toy boat under a bridge
- Elegant: Perform at the pub wearing a ribbon
- Cheeky: Steal the old man’s woolen hat
- The Garden, Quickly: Complete the garden to-do list before the church bells ring
- The High Street, Quickly: Complete the high street to-do list before the church bells ring
- The Back Gardens, Quickly: Complete the back gardens to-do list before the church bells ring
- The Pub, Quickly: Complete the pub to-do list before the church bells ring
What do you make of the above list?
We don’t have a release date for Untitled Goose Game on Xbox One or PS4 as yet; we’ll keep you posted.