Titanfall 2 will receive a host of new content in the coming months, developer Respawn recently confirmed.
Between April and June, the high-paced shooter will receive the following free content:
- 2 more general multiplayer maps
- 2 more Live Fire Maps
- A new Titan
Two new purchasable Prime Titans, the Ronin and the Ton, will also be made available.
Moreover, the game will be patched with the following updates:
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc. from the store
Exact reveal dates were not detailed.
Titanfall 2 is currently available on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.