Congrats to all those walking away with trophies!
The Game Awards 2022 are done and dusted, and we’ve got a big list of all its winners below.
Without further adieu, here are the winners from tonight’s big event:
- Game of the Year: Elden Ring
- Best Game Direction: Elden Ring
- Best Role Playing Game: Elden Ring
- Best Art Direction: Elden Ring
- Best Mobile Game: Marvel Snap
- Best Fighting Game: Multiversus
- Best Family Game: Kirby and the Forgotten Land
- Best Score & Music – God of War Ragnarök
- Innovation In Accessibility: God of War Ragnarök
- Best Action/Adventure Game: God of War Ragnarök
- Best Performance: Christopher Judge, God of War Ragnarök
- Best Narrative – God of War Ragnarök
- Best Audio Design: God of War Ragnarök
- Best Debut Indie: Stray
- Best Adaptation: Arcane: League of Legends
- Best VR/AR Game: Moss Book 2
- Best Sim/Strategy Game: Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
- Best Community Support: Final Fantasy XIV
- Games For Impact: As Dusk Falls
- Best Sports/Racing Game: Gran Turismo 7
- Best Multiplayer Game: Splatoon 3
- Most Anticipated Game: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- Best Action Game: Bayonetta 3
- Players Voice: Genshin Impact
- Best Independent Game: Stray
- Best Ongoing Game: Final Fantasy XIV
- Content Creator: Ludwig
- Best eSports: Valorant
- Best eSports Athlete: Yay
- Best eSports Team: Loud
- Best eSports Coach: BZKA
- Best eSports Event: 2022 League of Legends World Championship
If you’re looking for a list of all nominations, we’ve got you covered here.
Congratulations to today’s big winners!
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.