Want to play as 'em? Better pony up.
Tennis World Tour‘s Legends Edition will provide playable access to tennis legends André Agassi and John McEnroe.
The Legends Edition comes with the following additional content:
- André Agassi is playable, as well as his 1995 outfit
- John McEnroe is playable, as well as his 1990 outfit
- Roger Federer’s Wilson Pro Staff 97RF racket is available in Career mode
- The Wilson Pro Staff 97 racket is available in Career mode
- An exclusive trainer providing an experience bonus
- The “legend” title in multiplayer mode
- 5 aptitude cards
- Roger Federer’s Nike “Spring 2018” outfit is available in Career mode
Alternatively, Agassi and his 1995 outfit will be offered as a pre-order bonus alongside Roger Federer’s Wilson Pro Staff 97RF racquet in Career mode. Depending on who you’d like to play as, a pre-order might be cheaper than going down the route of the Legends Edition.
We’ve gone back to the Australian distributor of Tennis World Tour to check pricing details of the Legends Edition as compared to the base retail product.
Tennis World Tour heads to Xbox One, PS4 and Switch on 22 May.