Star Trek Day has been announced by CBS and will offer up a parade of Star Trek panels over 9 September here in Australia.
Available to watch for free on the Star Trek website, hosts Wil Wheaton and cohost Mica Burton will lead a ridiculous amount of panels that not only focus on current shows Discovery, Lower Decks, Strange New Worlds and Picard, but also take a look back on series that were.
Here’s what to expect in when, with all events running in AEST on 9 September:
- 5.00 am: Star Trek Discovery, with series stars Sonequa Martin-Green and David Ajala and co-showrunners and executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Michelle Paradise
- 5.30 am: Star Trek Deep Space Nine, with series stars Terry Farrell, Alexander Siddig, Armin Shimerman, Nana Visitor, Cirroc Lofton and executive producer Ira Steven Behr.
- 6.00 am: Star Trek Strange New Worlds, with series stars Anson Mount, Rebecca Romijn and Ethan Peck; executive producers Akiva Goldsman and Henry Alonso Myers; and co-executive producers Akela Cooper and Davy Perez.
- 6.30 am: Star Trek, with series star George Takei and the CEO of Roddenberry Entertainment, Rod Roddenberry.
- 7.00 am: Star Trek Voyager, with series stars Kate Mulgrew, Robert Picardo, Robert McNeill, Garrett Wang, Tim Russ and Ethan Phillips.
- 7.20 am: Star Trek Enterprise with series stars Scott Bakula, Linda Park, John Billingsley, Dominic Keating, Anthony Montgomery and Connor Trinneer.
- 7.30 am: Star Trek Lower Decks, with voice cast Tawny Newsome, Jack Quaid, Noël Wells and Eugene Cordero and series creator, showrunner and executive producer Mike McMahan.
- 8.05 am: Star Trek Picard and Star Trek The Next Generation with legendary cast members Patrick Stewart and Jonathan Frakes.
Worth getting up a bit early for, eh?
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.