Here's what you can expect, and when.
Star Trek Day 2021 will take place in the early morning of 9 September here in Australia, Paramount+ has today detailed.
Kicking off at 10.30 am AEST on Thursday, 9 September, the event is comprised of twelve panels and promises “plus surprise announcements and reveals throughout”.
The full schedule (in Australian times) is as follows:
- 10.30 am AEST: Introduction
- 10.37 am AEST: Welcome with Mica Burton and Wil Wheaton
- 10.45 am AEST: Star Trek Prodigy with the Hagemans, Dee Bradley Baker, Ben Hibon and Brett Gray
- 11.03 am AEST: Star Trek Deep Space Nine with Cirroc Lofton
- 11.25 am AEST: Star Trek Enterprise with Anthony Montgomery
- 11.30 am AEST: Star Trek Strange New Worlds with Anson Mount, Ethan Peck and Rebecca Romijn
- 11.50 am AEST: Star Trek Voyager with Garrett Wang
- 11.55 am AEST: Star Trek Lower Decks with Mike McMahan, Noel Wells and Eugene Cordero
- 12.25 pm AEST: Star Trek The Original Series with George Takei
- 12.30 pm AEST: The Roddenberry Legacy with Gates McFadden, Levar Burton and George Takei
- 12.50 pm AEST: Star Trek The Next Generation with Levar Burton
- 12.55 pm AEST: Star Trek Picard with Patrick Stewart, Jeri Ryan and Isa Briones
The panels can be streamed here around the world; those in the US can also watch via Paramount+.
We’ll of course bring you any news from the event as it happens.
Happy Star Trek Day 2021!
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.