Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire is an upcoming mobile game that will feature Noctis, Cindy and other protagonists from Square Enix’s latest, the publisher recently confirmed.
“It is true that a mobile MMO game with Final Fantasy XV‘s characters, story, and sounds is under development by our licensee Machine Zone(MZ),” the publisher told DualShockers after a posting for the game was briefly spotted on the New Zealand iTunes Store.
“The Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire website is sponsored by Epic Action, a studio of MZ, and is intended to allow for pre-registration of the game.”
It looks to be a hybrid of an MMO and CTS and city builder, though it’s unclear when the title will actually be released.
Here’s a further description of the game from its iTunes listing:
- Experience your very own FFXV adventure on your mobile phone
- Jump into the action with Noctis, Cindy, and all of your favorite FF15 characters
- Fight alongside friends and against foes in legendary battles against millions of players from around the world!
- Build up your Empire and train your troops to win in action packed, real-time battles
- Create the ultimate Guild or join up with already-powerful forces
- Strategize with your guild to crush enemies and beasts in real-time battles
- Compete for the Crystal against players from all over the world
We’ll keep you in the loop as we learn more.
Final Fantasy XV is currently available on Xbox One and PS4.