Before the actual news, I really hope you all got the reference to Jem and the Holograms without the feature image above. Yeah? Moving on…
Ubisoft today announced Just Dance 2016‘s new Showtime mode, alongside new in-game tracks.
Showtime “will allow players to unleash their inner star by creating unique music videos of themselves performing,” Ubisoft confirmed via press release.
“Players lip-sync and perform along to hit songs in the game and the video footage is then turned into a fun shareable music video.”
Showtime requires a Kinect on Xbox One, PlayStation Camera on PS4 and Wii U Gamepad on Wii U.
Moreover, new tracks for the game were also confirmed:
- “Fancy” by Iggy Azalea Ft. Charli XCX
- “Fun” by Pitbull Ft. Chris Brown
- “Lights” by Ellie Goulding
- “I’m An Albatraoz” by AronChupa
- “Circus” by Britney Spears
- “Balkan Blast Remix” from Angry Birds
- “Stuck On A Feeling” by Prince Royce
- “Boys (Summertime Love)” by The Lemon Cubes
- “Rabiosa” by Shakira Ft. El Cata
Just Dance 2016 will be available from 22 October.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.