Ride 3 heads to Windows PC via Steam, Xbox One and PS4 in November, Milestone today announced.
“Ride 3 continues to build… with improvements in the levels of realism and customisation and the variety of content included: a mix of elements that make this third edition of RIDE the ultimate motorbike encyclopedia, a realistic and adrenalin-packed title dedicated to those addicted to racing,” a press release reads.
“Ride 3 has a whole new heart, Unreal Engine 4, and an overhauled player experience that will make the player feel the adrenaline of a real-life rider, wherever they choose to go. The list of tracks has been increased to suit all riders, from GPs and Supermoto tracks, Country and City circuits to Road and Drag races.”
Key game features include:
- More than 230 bikes at launch divided into 7 categories
- 12 brand new tracks – 30 tracks in total.
- A completely revised career mode based on volumes, a unique experience that tells the story of a specific bike category, manufacturers or iconic tracks.
- Improved AI, a new physics simulation and a revised collision system.
- Extreme realism with the introduction of Unreal Engine 4 – expect to see great visual rendering, photorealistic environments and detailed particle and lighting effects. Additionally, night modes will be included for the first time.
- Drone Scanning System used to reproduce all tracks down to the smallest detail.
- Extensive customisation options, including mechanical and aesthetic modifications.
- Mechanical customisation options will include more than 500 customizable bike parts: players will be able to create their perfect ride deciding whether to pimp their engine, tweak their brakes and suspension, modify the transmission or adjust the wheels.
- Aesthetic customisation includes an innovative Livery Editor for limitless creativity – design the livery of your dreams and share it online.
Expect Ride 3 on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4 from 8 November.