It's a damn good list.
The Resident Evil 2 Trophy list — and therefore, Achievement list — has appeared on the internet over the holiday break.
Thanks to PSN Profiles, you can see the full list below. Spoilers lie ahead, so proceed at your own risk.
- Raccoon City Native – Obtain all trophies – Platinum
- A Hero Emerges – Complete Leon’s story – Silver
- A Heroine Emerges – Complete Claire’s story – Silver
- Hip to Add Squares – Increase your inventory slots – Bronze
- Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Gun – Defeat an enemy with a knife – Bronze
- That’ll Hold ‘Em – Use Wooden Boards to board up a window – Bronze
- A Vault-like Mind – Open a portable safe – Bronze
- First Break-In – Open a dial safe – Bronze
- Bon Appetit – Shoot the grenade you fed to an enemy – Bronze
- Zombie Roundup – Kill 3 enemies at once with a sub-weapon – Bronze
- Like Skeet Shooting – Shoot a zombie dog or a licker out of the air – Bronze
- Keep Their Heads Ringin’ – Paralyse a licker’s sense of hearing – Bronze
- Hats Off! – Shoot Tyrant’s hat off his head – Bronze
- Treasure Hunter – Using the photo hints, find 2 hidden items – Bronze
- A Waist of Space – Expand inventory slots to max – Bronze
- Lore Explorer – Read all of the files – Bronze
- Complete Vermin Extermination – Destroy all Mr. Raccoons – Silver
- Master of Unlocking – Open all safes and locks in the game – Silver
- Hardcore Rookie – Complete Leon’s story on “Hardcore” game mode – Gold
- Hardcore College Student – Complete Claire’s story on “Hardcore” game mode – Gold
- Frugalist – Complete the game without using a recovery item – Silver
- Minimalist – Clear the game without opening the item box – Silver
- A Small Carbon Footprint – Take 14000 steps or fewer in one playthrough – Silver
- Never-Ending Rain – Escape the police station – Bronze
- Hack Complete – Complete Ada’s Segment – Bronze
- The Basics of Survival – Combine two items together – Bronze
- Customizer – Customize a weapon – Bronze
- Eat This! – Counterattack with a sub-weapon – Bronze
- Vermin Extermination – Destroy a Mr. Raccoon – Bronze
Hidden Trophies are as follows and are very spoiler-heavy.
- Welcome to the city of the Dead – Make it to the police station. – Bronze
- Path to the Goddess – Solve the Goddess Statue puzzle. – Bronze
- Hide and Seek – Complete Sherry’s segment. – Bronze
- A Great Need for a Shower – Escape from the sewers. – Bronze
- Broken Umbrella – Witness the true ending. – Bronze
- Gotcha! – Defeat Stage 2 G using the crane only once. – Bronze
- One Slick Super-spy – Use only the EMF Visualizer to complete Ada’s gameplay segment. – Bronze
- Young Escape – Escape the bedroom within 60 seconds during Sherry’s segment. – Bronze
- With Time to Spare – Defeat Stage 4 G with 4+ minutes left until detonation. – Bronze
- In The Blink of an Eye – Defeat Super Tyrant with 5+ minutes left until detonation. – Bronze
- Leon “S.” Kennedy – Complete Leon’s story on “Standard” or “Hardcore” with an S rank. – Bronze
- Sizzling Scarlet hero – Complete Claire’s story on “Standard” or “Hardcore” with an S rank. – Bronze
- Grim Reaper – Complete “The 4th Survivor” extra mode. – Bronze
The list above is amazing, eh? It manages to incentivise normal story beats and leans heavily into Resident Evil‘s past, including the requirement to clear the game with an S ranking. We can’t wait!
Resident Evil 2 heads to Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4 on 25 January.