Can't grab that infinite rocket launcher? Pay for it!
A special piece of paid Resident Evil 2 DLC unlocks all endgame bonuses including extra scenarios and infinite weaponry.
Priced at $4.99 USD or $7.55/95 AUD, the DLC is available on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4 and unlocks all of the bonus items below:
- Extra Mode – ‘The 4th Survivor’
- Extra Mode – ‘The Tofu Survivor’
- All Costumes
- Infinite Combat Knife
- Infinite Samurai Edge
- Infinite Submachine Gun
- Infinite Minigun
- Infinite Rocket Launcher
- All Models
- All Concept Art
It should be noted that all of the above items can be unlocked at zero cost by completing activities in-game. Here’s what’s required (with the exception of Models and Concept Art, as there are a lot of ’em).
- The 4th Survivor (Hunk): Finish a 2nd Game scenario playthrough
- The Tofu Survivor: Finish a The 4th Survivor scenario playthrough
- Leon & Claire (Alternative): Escape the labs
- Leon & Claire (Normal Custom): Complete that characters’ 2nd Game scenario
- Leon & Claire (Classic Custom): Complete a Hardcore playthrough with that character
- Infinite Combat Knife: Destroy all Mr. Raccoons collectibles
- Infinite Samurai Edge: Earn an S ranking on Standard or Hardcore
- Infinite LE 5 Submachine gun: Earn an S ranking in Hardcore mode.
- Infinite Minigun: Earn an S+ ranking in a Claire Hardcore scenario.
- Infinite ATM-4 Rocket Launcher: Earn an S+ ranking in a Leon Hardcore scenario.
Resident Evil 2 is currently available on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.