Titanfall‘s update four was recently released, and gamers are scouring over its code to try to obtain new information on upcoming game modes to be introduced into the title.
User RazorUK claims to have definitive information on four new modes, as follows:
- Capture the Titan – Capture the Titan and bring it to your base
- Big Brother – Attack and defend the control panel
- Titan Tag – No description
- Bodyguard (TITAN_ESCORT) – No description
Update four, which features the new Marked for Death mode, also comes with twelve new achievements, as follows:
- Blood Water: Kill 200 enemies on Runoff – 30G
- Runoff Connoisseur: Play every game mode on Runoff – 10G
- Side Pipe: Kill 25 enemies while wall running on Runoff – 20G
- Runoff Victor: Won a match on Runoff – 5G
- Swampland Connoisseur: Play every game mode on Swampland – 10G
- It’s Safer Here: Don’t touch the ground for 60 seconds on Swampland – 20G
- Tree Runner: Be airborne for 500 meters on Swampland – 30G
- Swampland Victor: Won a match on Swampland – 5G
- War Games Connoisseur: Play every game mod on War Games – 10G
- Faded: Killed 12 Pilots in a single match on War Games – 20G
- Super Faded: Killed 100 Pilots on War Games – 35G
- War Games Victor: Won a match on War Games – 5G
We reviewed Titanfall here.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.