A special Pokemon Go Incense Day will bring Pokemon of specific types right to your door on 19 April.
Taking place in your local time between 11.00 am and 5.00 pm, the special event will allow players to use Incense to attract specific Pokemon types over various windows. Here’s what to expect and when:
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm: Water-type Pokémon including Poliwag, Tentacool, and Spheal. There’s also a chance for Clamperl.
- 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm: Fire-type Pokémon including Growlithe, Ponyta, and Houndour. There’s also a chance for Litwick.
- 1:00 to 2:00 pm: Grass-type Pokémon including Oddish, Roselia, and Lileep. There’s also a chance for Ferroseed.
- 2.00 to 3.00 pm: Psychic-type Pokémon including Slowpoke, Baltoy, and Bronzor. There’s also a chance for Gothita.
- 3:00 to 4:00 pm: Bug-type Pokémon including Caterpie, Ledyba, and Skorupi. There’s also a chance for Joltik.
- 4:00 to 5:00 pm: Ground-type Pokémon including Wooper, Barboach, and Hippopotas. There’s also a chance for Drilbur.
In addition to these Pokemon, the likelihood of Sentret appearing also is greatly increased.
The news comes as developer Niantic has also advised that Incense will now last one full hour until further notice. Niantic also detailed Remote Raid Passes today.
Pokemon Go is available now on iOS and Android devices.