The app is a collaboration between Sony and the popular Spotify streaming music service, offering PlayStation owners access to their Spotify playlists and the overall catalogue of songs.
Moreover, Sony also highlighted the most played tracks on PlayStation Music, as follows:
- 679 (feat. Remy Boyz) — Fetty Wap
- Know Yourself — Drake
- Nasty Freestyle — T-Wayne
- See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth) — Wiz Khalifa
- Hotline Bling — Drake
- Trap Queen — Fetty Wap
- Watch Me (Whip / Nae Nae) — Silentó
- Post To Be (feat. Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko) — Omarion
- Bitch Better Have My Money — Rihanna
- The Hills — The Weeknd
Do you use the PlayStation Music app?
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.