Overwatch‘s Summer Games event is now live, offering skins new and old.
Running between 9-29 August, get a taste of what to expect below.
New and old skins are available for the following prices:
- Skins from Summer Games 2016 will be available for purchase at a reduced cost compared to the new 2017 skins.
- New 2017 Summer Games Cosmetic Items will cost the following: Legendary Skins: 3,000 credits; Epic Skins: 750 credits; Rare tier: 225 credits; Common tier: 75 credits
- Previous Summer Games cosmetics will be available to craft at a reduced cost: Legendary Skins: 1,000 credits; Epic Skins: 250 credits; Rare tier: 75 credits; Common tier: 25 credits
New skins for Sombra, Junkrat, Mercy, McCree and Soldier 76 are shown above.
Moreover, the popular Lúcioball event has been updated as follows:
- Lúcioball will introduce Sydney, Australia as a new map environment! Matches will rotate between the Sydney and Rio Stadiums.
- Several changes have been made to Lúcio’s abilities in Lúcioball:
- The ability to “boop” enemy players has been removed
- Lúcio’s ultimate ability no longer pulls the ball toward the player, but now increases Lúcio’s movement speed and reduces the cooldown on his “boop”
- Summer Games 2017 will also introduce a second competitive mode for Lúcioball, allowing players to place and rank.
Overwatch is available on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.