Try before you buy.
An Outriders demo will head to all platforms from 26 February, developer People Can Fly today detailed.
The demo will become available from 4.00 am AEDT here within Australia, which corresponds to the following times around the world:
- 9.00 am PST, 25 February (Los Angeles)
- 12.00 EST, 25 February (New York)
- 14.00 BRT, 25 February (Sao Paulo)
- 17.00 GMT, 25 February (London)
- 20.00 MSK, 25 February (Moscow)
- 21.00 GST, 25 February (Dubai)
- 2.00 am JST, 26 February (Tokyo)
Cross-play will be offered in the demo, but players will have to opt-in via settings to take part in it. All classes and six character slots will be available, with no time limit to the demo. That said, you’ll only be able to play through until a certain point — the prologue and opening chapter — in the campaign. All progress will carry over into the full game should you decide to purchase it.
Pre-loading of the demo will not be available, but People Can Fly has confirmed the download will be around 22 GB on consoles and 24 GB on PC.
Outriders is planned for a 1 April release on Windows PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series S & X, PS4, PS5 and Stadia.