HP is preparing for its OMEN Roadshow, an Aussie roadtrip with local Overwatch streamers.
An OMEN Rig will travel around the country in late September and throughout October, offering players the chance to try out HP goods across 25 “elite gaming stations”.
Those who visit the Rig will be entered into a contest that offers tickets and flights to the Overwatch World Cup final in Anaheim, USA. Overwatch streamers Elliott ‘Muselk’ Watkins, Kathleen ‘Loserfruit’ Belsten, Oasis Ho Yee Nip and Brodey de Meur will also be on hand to meet fans.
Here’s here the Rig will be visiting:
New South Wales
- Oz Comic-Con, Sydney: 30 September – 1 October
- JB Hi-Fi, Coffs Harbour: 3 October – 4 October
- EB Expo, Gold Coast: 7 October – 8 October
- Harvey Norman, Bundall: 14 October – 15 October
- Harvey Norman, Nunawading: 19 October – 20 October
- JB Hi-Fi, Essendon: 21 October – 22 October
- PAX AUS, Melbourne: 28 October – 29 October
For more information, head here.
Overwatch is currently available on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.