Get out dem wallets.
Harry Potter Wizards Unite is now available in Australia, and as such, we can now tell you how much its microtransactions cost.
After loading up the game and going through a short tutorial sequence in which you need to trace out a magical spell to save Hagrid from some magical cobwebs — which looks to be Wizards Unite‘s version of throwing a Pokeball a la Pokemon Go — you’re then able to jump into the game’s store and spend big.
Here’s what you can buy and what it costs:
- 80 gold: $1.49 AUD
- 425 gold: $7.99 AUD
- 865 gold: $14.99 AUD
- 1,850 gold: $30.99 AUD
- 4,750 gold: $79.99 AUD
- 10,000 gold: $159.99 AUD
Gold can in turn be used to buy in-game consumables and storage, as follows:
- Dark Detector (reveal rarer traces of magic): 120 gold
- Silver Key (used to unlock a Portkey Portmanteau): 90 gold
- +50 Spell Energy (used to cast more spells): 100 gold
- Spell Energy Capacity: 150 gold
- Bag of Runestones (used for Wizarding challenges): 40 gold
Slug and Jiggers
- Baruffio’s Brain Elixir (grants extra XP from traces, Portkeys): 100 gold
- Healing Potion (regains HP): 25 gold
- Exstimulo Potion (improves spellcast): 50 gold
- Strong Exstimulo Potion (improves spellcast): 75 gold
- Potent Exstimulo Potion (improves spellcast): 100 gold
- Ingredients Capacity: 200 gold
- Potions Capacity: 200 gold
Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is available on iOS and Android devices.