Harmonix’s next big franchise is called Fuser and lets you play as a music-mixing DJ.
Published by NCsoft, Fuser is the latest from the brains behind Rock Band and Dance Central, making you a DJ at a major music festival. Unlike Harmonix’s past music-focused titles, Fuser won’t require a special peripheral. That’s right — your existing controller will do just fine.
“Combine elements of the world’s most popular songs to create your own sound or partner with friends on epic collaborations, then share your amazing mixes and headlining performances with the world,” Harmonix said of the title via a trailer (below).
So far, 16 songs have been confirmed for the game, as follows:
- 50 Cent “In Da Club”
- Billie Eilish “Bad Guy”
- Blue Öyster Cult “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper”
- The Chainsmokers ft. Daya “Don’t Let Me Down”
- The Clash “Rock the Casbah”
- Fatboy Slim “The Rockefeller Skank”
- Imagine Dragons “Thunder”
- J. Balvin & Willy William “Mi Gente”
- Lady Gaga “Born This Way”
- Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus “Old Town Road (Remix)”
- Lizzo “Good As Hell”
- LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock “Party Rock Anthem”
- Migos “Stir Fry”
- Post Malone “Better Now”
- Smash Mouth “All Star”
- Warren G & Nate Dogg “Regulate”
Fuser will head to “PC and consoles” later this year. We’ll keep you informed as we learn more.