Battlefield: Hardline is getting its own season of last year’s Battlefest for Battlefield 4 and it commences this weekend and runs through until mid-May.
While Battlefest is running, there will be a multitude of in-game events and competitions for fans to enter with Nvidia powered PCs up for grabs. The first event starts today and will grant players double XP until 31 March.
The full schedule from EA is as follows:
- Double XP Event: This weekend, you’ll score double XP in Battlefield Hardline. Jump into the game, play the objective, and rank up faster than a speeding bullet.
- Gold Battlepack Giveaway: Login to Battlefield Hardline starting March 27 and you’ll receive a Gold Battlepack, containing in-game goodies like camos, weapon attachments and XP boosts.
April 7 – May 4
- Class Weeks: Operator, Mechanic, Professional, and Enforcer. We’ll celebrate each Battlefield Hardline class, serving great tips for each, and host class-related Community Missions where you can net exclusive rewards.
- ShadowPlay PC Contest: NVidia’s challenging PC players to capture their most radical Battlefield Hardline moment for a chance to win modded PCs with branded Battlefield graphics. ShadowPlay PC contest official rules will be available on April 7.
- Competition: Stay tuned for more information and details on how to participate.
April 22 and April 23
- Game with Devs: Visceral and DICE developers will play Hardline on specific servers and let fans compete with and against them. Get a piece of the action and show us your skills.
May 4-May 11
- Community Mission: Show how tight you are with your crew in the fast-paced Hotwire mode. Prizes await if this Community Mission is completed.
For full details, check out Battlefield.com.
Battlefield: Hardline is now available for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.