GaymerX today announced its fourth convention, called GX4.
The diverse convention has already confirmed several “Bosses of Honor”:
- David Gaider (BioWare)
- Tim Cain (Bethesda)
- Mark Barlet (AbleGamers)
- Katherine Cross (Gamasutra)
- Laura Kate Dale (Destructoid)
- Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead)
- Brandon McGill (body artist and music video director)
- Kitty Powers (drag personality and game developer)
- Progducto (ESPN contributor and competitive gamer)
- Karin Weekes (BioWare)
- Patrick Weekes (BioWare)
“Whether you make or play games, cover them as press, or upload Let’s Plays to YouTube — you’ll be welcomed with open arms. It doesn’t matter if you are straight, gay, bi, trans, white, black, asian, latino, middle-eastern, purple or orange (yes, Donald – you’re invited, too!). Come on down, meet new people, have fun, and celebrate our shared love of games,” said founder Matt Conn.
GX4 will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara, California from 30 September to 2 October 2016. For more, head here.