The Final Fantasy XIV Starlight Celebration is on now, offering players a bit of holiday cheer.
Running from now until 31 December, the event centres around an Ishgardian choral performance. If you help out and raise your character’s voice in song, you’ll be able to work towards the following rewards:
- Choir Costume – a hat, robe and shoes will all be awarded for completing the quest.
- Silver Starlight Sentinel – decorate your home with this noble conifer.
- Starlight Donuts – festive tabletop treats, because nothing says celebration like a food coma.
- Evercold Starlight Snowman – a frozen friend that won’t melt away to decorate your home with.
- Opened Twinkleboxes – The detritus of many happy Starlight Celebration surprises.
- Starlight, Starbright Orchestrion Roll – to help you feel festive all the year round.
To start the event, head to the Amphitheatre in Old Gridania and look for Amh Garanjy. The event’s starting quest is called “Not-so-silent Night.”
Final Fantasy XIV is available now on Windows PC and PS4.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.