Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.5 will be available in early January, Square Enix recently confirmed.
The patch, available from 8 January, includes the following:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The first half of the thrilling climax to the Stormblood storyline.
- New Trial – Confront Seiryu in both normal and extreme difficulties in the last chapter of the Four Lords’ quest line.
- New Instanced Dungeon – The Ghimlyt Dark
- Return to Ivalice Alliance Raid Dungeon – The Orbonne Monastery
- New Custom Deliveries – Crafter and Gatherer-focused questlines
- Gold Saucer Update – New GATE, “Air Force One”; New minigame, “Doman Mahjong”
- New Minions, Hairstyles, Emotes, and Mounts
Players will also gain access to the new Blue Mage character in the week that follows. To take advantage, you’ll need a level 50 Disciple of War or Magic class or job and you’ll also need to have completed the main A Realm Reborn scenario.
Final Fantasy XIV is available now on Windows PC and PS4.