Film Victoria has detailed its latest round of funding, issuing grants to ten new Australian-made games.
The studios and titles that have received funding as part of this latest round of funding are as follows:
- I Want to go to Mars, 15 Minutes of Fame
- Pico Tanks, Panda Arcade
- Chaos Tavern, DragonBear Studios
- Broken Roads, Drop Bear Bytes
- Unannounced project, Massive Monster
- Nine: The Splintered Mind – Part 1, OD1N Studios
- Wood & Weather, Paper House
- Shop Drifter, Studio Zero
- Beating Heart, Ultimerse
- Frog Detective 3, Worm Club
The titles above were actually issued their grants back in December 2019. In 2020, Film Victoria is seeking applications for two rounds of funding. Applications for the first round close on 4 May 2020, while the second round is open until 24 September 2020. Grants of up to $150,000 are available, “depending on the nature of the game and the experience of the team.”
For more on Film Victoria’s funding for games, head here.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.