The Overwatch League recently confirmed details of its All-Star Game starters alongside Arcade game modes that will be played.
The starters for each side competing in the 2019 All-Star Game are as follows:
- Seong-Hyun “Jjonak” Bang — New York Excelsior, support
- Yeon-Jun “Ark” Hong — Washington Justice, support
- Jae-Hyeok “Carpe” Lee — Philadelphia Fusion, DPS
- Do-Hyeon “Pine” Kim — New York Excelsior, DPS
- Gael “Poko” Gouzerch — Philadelphia Fusion, tank
- Cameron “Fusions” Bosworth — Boston Uprising, tank
- Je-Hong “Ryujehong” Ryu — Seoul Dynasty, support
- Xianyao “Yveltal” Li — Chengdu Hunters, support
- Hu “JinMu” Yi — Chengdu Hunters, DPS
- Byung-Sun “Fleta” Kim — Seoul Dynasty, DPS
- Qiulin “Guxue” Xu — Hangzhou Spark, tank
- Menghan “Ameng” Ding — Chengdu Hunters, tank
Moreover, custom Arcade game modes to accompany the All-Star game are as follows:
- Healers Never Die — 6v6. Supports only. One hero limit. Control (Nepal)
- Sibling Rivalry — 6v6. Three Genjis and three Hanzos per team. Assault (Hanamura)
- Thanks, but No Tanks – 6v6. No tanks. One hero limit. Hybrid (Blizzard World)
- Terrible, Terrible Damage — 6v6. Damage only. One hero limit. Hybrid (Hollywood)
- Keeping the Peace – 6v6. McCree only. Escort (Tiebreaker – Route 66)
The Overwatch League 2019 All-Star Game kicks off on 17 May 11.00 am AEST.
Overwatch is currently available on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.