The Overwatch League recently confirmed details of its All-Star Game starters alongside Arcade game modes that will be played.
The starters for each side competing in the 2019 All-Star Game are as follows:
- Seong-Hyun “Jjonak” Bang — New York Excelsior, support
- Yeon-Jun “Ark” Hong — Washington Justice, support
- Jae-Hyeok “Carpe” Lee — Philadelphia Fusion, DPS
- Do-Hyeon “Pine” Kim — New York Excelsior, DPS
- Gael “Poko” Gouzerch — Philadelphia Fusion, tank
- Cameron “Fusions” Bosworth — Boston Uprising, tank
- Je-Hong “Ryujehong” Ryu — Seoul Dynasty, support
- Xianyao “Yveltal” Li — Chengdu Hunters, support
- Hu “JinMu” Yi — Chengdu Hunters, DPS
- Byung-Sun “Fleta” Kim — Seoul Dynasty, DPS
- Qiulin “Guxue” Xu — Hangzhou Spark, tank
- Menghan “Ameng” Ding — Chengdu Hunters, tank
Moreover, custom Arcade game modes to accompany the All-Star game are as follows:
- Healers Never Die — 6v6. Supports only. One hero limit. Control (Nepal)
- Sibling Rivalry — 6v6. Three Genjis and three Hanzos per team. Assault (Hanamura)
- Thanks, but No Tanks – 6v6. No tanks. One hero limit. Hybrid (Blizzard World)
- Terrible, Terrible Damage — 6v6. Damage only. One hero limit. Hybrid (Hollywood)
- Keeping the Peace – 6v6. McCree only. Escort (Tiebreaker – Route 66)
The Overwatch League 2019 All-Star Game kicks off on 17 May 11.00 am AEST.
Overwatch is currently available on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.