Ubisoft’s fourth annual edition Just Dance World Cup is about to begin, with players from the community facing off from 6 August.
Players around the world can play Just Dance 2017‘s World Dance Floor to qualify for the World Cup, which will eventually pit 18 dancers against one another in Paris in February 2018.
The qualification period will run from 6 August to 10 September over three specific times:
- Sunday, 6 August 2017: 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm AEST
- Sunday, 3 September 2017: 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm AEST
- Sunday, 10 September 2017: 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm AEST
Players will need to take part in a 30 minute session during the above times.
Songs used to qualify are as follows:
- Bailar – Deorro Ft. Elvis Crespo
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) – Beyoncé
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Sorry – Justin Bieber (Alternate version)
- Don’t Wanna Know – Maroon 5
- Hips Don’t Lie – Shakira Ft. Wyclef Jean
- Cake by the Ocean – DNCE
- Scream & Shout – will.i.am Ft. Britney Spears (Alternate version)
Good luck to all; who take part.