Bethesda’s Twitch livestream today confirmed that The Elder Scrolls Online is heading to Vvardenfell with its new “Morrowind” expansion.
The expansion will bring the ability to start a new character right inside “Morrowind” itself, a new class called The Warden, a new 4v4v4 PvP mode called Battlegrounds and, of course, the realm of Vvardenfell, described as “the largest zone added to The Elder Scrolls Online since launch,” by Bethesda.
Those data miners sure were on to something, eh?
Those who pre-order the content will receive “The Discovery Pack”, complete with the following in-game bonuses:
- Exclusive Warden Costume – An exclusive costume available for all classes that matches the Warden’s outfit as seen in the announcement trailer.
- Dwarven War Dog Pet – A unique armored non-combat in-game pet.
- Treasure Maps – Maps detailing the location of Vvardenfell’s greatest rewards.
- Dwarven Crown Crate – A special Crown Crate with a chance to contain Dwarven-themed mounts, pets, costumes, and more.
- Experience Scrolls – Advance through Vvardenfell gaining 50% more experience points for two hours.
“Morrowind” is scheduled to coincide with The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind‘s 15th anniversary — 6 June. Look for it on Windows PC, Mac, Xbox One and PS4.