Nintendo Australia has confirmed local availability for Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training on Nintendo Switch.
The title will release in Australia and New Zealand on 3 January 2020, priced at $54.95 AUD for a physical copy or $41.95 AUD or $46.15 NZD for a digital copy on the Nintendo eShop. The physical copy of the title comes with a stylus, useful for the game’s unique set of brain-training puzzles.
A stylus (or finger) or the right Joy-Con’s IR motion camera will control the following mini-games:
- Finger Calculations: Solve maths problems using your fingers. Even if you know the answer in your head, you’ll need to react quickly!
- Sudoku: Enjoy the classic number puzzle game.
- Calculations: How fast can you do simple sums one after another?
- Rock, Paper, Scissors Test: Try to win – and lose – using your fingers in rounds of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Word Scramble: Combine letters to form words.
- Photographic Memory: Remember the photo previously displayed.
- Dual Task: Leap over hurdles while choosing the biggest number.
While the Joy-Con will control the rest, as follows:
- Birdwatching: Compete to count birds the fastest.
- Box Counting: Compete to try and remember the number of boxes.
Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training on Nintendo Switch will be avaliable on Switch from 3 January 2020.