Bungie has today released a hotfix for Destiny that fixes a number of issues.
Most notably, the Omnigul Strike — famous for great farming runs that would drop Raid-levelling goodies — has been nerfed.
All changes are as follows:
- Fixed an issue where the Abomination Heist Strike was not dropping rewards with the correct Light
- Fixed an issue where the Winter’s Run Strike was not dropping rewards with the correct Light
- Fixed an issue where the Echo Chamber Strike was appearing in the wrong playlist
- Omnigul will now drop rewards once during a Strike and will require the Strike to be finished to drop additional rewards
- Quarantine Patrols will now always drop an Archon’s Forge Offering upon killing the Splicer Priest in the second phase of the Activity
- Archon’s Forge has a higher chance to drop Offerings upon completion
- Fixed an issue where players who completed the “Beauty in Destruction” Questline did not receive a Gjallarhorn
- Players can retrieve their Gjallarhorn from the Weapon Blueprint Collection on the Year 1 tab
- Fixed an issue where Vanguard Reputation Boosters were not working in the SIVA Crisis Strike Playlist
Destiny‘s “Rise of Iron” expansion is now available on Xbox One and PS4.