The Deathloop release date has been set for 21 May 2021 on both Windows PC and PS5, Arkane Lyon and Bethesda have today announced.
Available for pre-order now, the following bonuses will be offered to those who do:
- “Storm Rider” Colt Character Skin
- One Trinket (equippable in-game buff)
- The Dishonored-inspired Unique Weapon, Royal Protector Machete (PS5 only)
Two editions of the game will offered — the standard edition for $59.99 USD, or the Deluxe Edition for $79.99 USD (we’ll update Aussie pricing when confirmed). The Deluxe Edition of the game comes with the following additions:
- Pre-order bonuses detailed above
- Eat The Rich Tribunal Unique Weapon
- .44 Karat Fourpounder Unique Weapon
- “Party Crasher” Colt Character Skin
- “Sharp Shooter” Julianna Character Skin
- Original Game Soundtrack Selections
- Two Trinkets (equippable in-game buffs)
- The Prey-inspired Unique Weapon, Transtar Trencher (PS5 only)
Deathloop heads to Windows PC and PS5 on 21 May 2021.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.