And is in the PTB now!
Dead by Daylight Roots of Dread is the asymmetrical horror title’s next chapter, due 7 June on all platforms.
The content, now available on the game’s PTB server, introduces new survivor Haddie Kaur and killer The Dredge. The chapter also adds a new map called Garden of Joy.
Thanks to the PTB, we know a bunch about both new characters, as follows:
Dead by Daylight killer The Dredge
- New Perk: Dissolution
- 3 seconds after injuring a survivor by any means, Dissolution activates for 12/16/20 second(s). While Dissolution is active, if a survivor fast vaults over a pallet inside of your Terror Radius, the Entity will break the pallet at the end of the vault, and Dissolution deactivates.
- New Perk: Darkness Revealed
- When you open a locker, the auras of all Survivors within 8 meters of any lockers are revealed to you for 3/4/5seconds. This perk has a 30seconds cooldown.
- New Perk: Septic Touch
- Whenever a Survivor performs the healing action within your Terror Radius, they suffer from Blindness and Exhaustion. These effects linger for 6/8/10 seconds after a healing action is interrupted by any means.
Dead by Daylight survivor Haddie Kaur
- New Perk: Inner Focus
- You can see other Survivors’ Scratch Marks within a 32 meters range of you. Whenever another Survivor loses a health state within a 32 meters range of you, the Killer’s aura is revealed to you for3/4/5 seconds.
- New Perk: Residual Manifest
- After a successful Killer Blind action, the Killer is affected by the Blindness status effect for 20/25/30 seconds. This perk grants the ability to rummage through an opened chest once per Trial and will guarantee a basic Flashlight.
- New Perk: Overzealous
- After cleansing any totem, this perk activates. Your generator repair speed is increased by 4%/5%/6%. This Perk deactivates when you lose a health state by any means.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.