Slay all the bugs.
Dark Souls Remastered update 1.03 aims to crush bugs across all platforms, FromSoftware has today advised.
The update will be released tomorrow, after server maintenance periods across Windows PC via Steam, Xbox One and PS4.
Full patch notes are below.
Dark Souls: Remastered update 1.03 – patch notes
- Fixed a bug in which The Four Kings are not displayed properly in The Abyss.
- Fixed a bug in which the ending comes up in Kiln of the first flame without defeating the boss when you do specific moves before the boss area.
- Fixed a bug in which player’s clear data is erroneous when the application is finished on specific conditions after defeating Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.
- Fixed a bug in which messages are not displayed to other players on asynchronous online.
- Fixed a bug in which session matching stops during online mode when the player fails to join the session where blocked players are playing.
- Fixed a bug in which the number of Estus Flask possessions is not displayed properly when you return by Black Separation Crystal.
- Improved the security against cheating during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which the application cannot be launched.
PlayStation 4 and Steam/PC
- Fixed a bug in which players become invisible during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which after players reset their stats and create a new profile, the new profile still features the reset stats.
Dark Souls Remastered is currently available on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4. It’ll head to Nintendo Switch at a later date.